04 March 2011

Big Winter Bunny Girl and Small Hunter



My biggest fear as a drawer is self censorship. I would like to feel free for the rest of my life. And let the images coming -- as little surprises -- to my mind. Big Winter Bunny Girl and Small Hunter is about a weird erotic relation between a man (a very small man) and a girl (a very big girl). But the huge girl has nothing in her praying hands, while the mini man has a gun.

Le paysage nu.


Birches.


The hunter will soon be reduced.


Wrong face bunny girl in the sad forest decor.


This face will be pasted instead.


«You may have a gun but I'm far bigger than you.»



Big Winter Bunny Girl and Small Hunter was hand drawn by me with ink on paper, then photographed. Coloration was done with Photoshop. Thank you for your interest.